8.2.12

Angoulême!


Frederik and I went to Angoulême for the first time, and it was AMAZING!

Some souvenir sketches: 



The friendly people of Pinceel offered us a free ride in their van, 
in return for some help to build their stand.

I spent the first day in the pavilion du nouveau monde, between the altenative comics and smaller editors. So much to see! So difficult to choose! Aaaa!

The Flemish stand was by far the niftiest one, it was a café with books instead of beer! Here are some pictures from Linda-of-the-Mekanik. 
I didn't take pics, too busy signing my book. ;) 




You can see the drawing Frederik made here, 
along with more beautiful Angoulême sketches he made.



The 'fête flamande' with Jan Van Der Veken as DJ, 
where I partied with Craig Thompson (yes!) and Simmi from Iceland! 
Lovely people.




We stayed at a gîte in the little village Bunzac, 
with the Masters of St-Lukas. 
Also lovely people!





Ah! Yes, 5 minutes before I left for Angoulême, 
the postman rang and brought me this: 




Wauw, also a big gracias for the drawing, Pau and Lirios! \(^u^ )/ 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten